The smallest, lightest, most advanced defibrillator monitor ever made, with all the capabilities you’ll ever need! The Zoll M Series is Only 11 pounds (5kg). Half the weight and a third the size of any unit in its class, the Zoll M Series Defibrillator has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation: fast, easy-to-use defibrillation using synchronized cardioversion, external pacing, ECG with advanced monitoring, built-in AC or DC power, and an integrated information management system. The Zoll M Series Defibrillator is perfect for Crash Cart use or EMS use in any situation.
The Zoll M Series is easy-to-handle because of its small size and light weight. The built-in power charger and AC power supply doesn’t add weight or size.
The Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls. Intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
Zoll’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
Zoll’s batented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles available
- Event documentation via internal memory
- Removable (optional) PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving
- Bluetooth is also available for data transmission
- Monophasic waveform
- Biphasic waveform
- AED mode with override
- Shock advisory
- 3-lead ECG
- 12-lead interpretive ECG
- Non-invasive pacing
- SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetry)
- Multifucntion cables
- Integrated hard paddles
All Zoll M Series Defibrillators include:
- 1 new Zoll M series battery pak, NiCad rechargable battery
- 1 set of Zoll Stat-padz for “hands-free” defibrillation and pacing
- AC power supply cord (also charges the battery)
- Instructional video/M series manuals