The V1407 Multi-Parameter Veterinary Patient Monitor is the most innovative, versatile, and accurate monitor on the veterinary market today.
It uses non-invasive blood pressure monitoring that compares closer to invasive blood pressure than any competitor’s monitor. The 7″ high resolution, color display and optional touch screen make patient information easy to read and easy to access while the 6 virtual screen display modes give the clinician plenty of flexibility.
The V1407 is versatile, compact, and easily portable making it a great option for any veterinary facility – no matter how large or small.
It has veterinary specific algorithms and comes standard with ECG, SpO₂, NIBP, Resp, and 1 Temp configurations.
The V1407 comes with AC or Long Li-ion battery operation (1 Pack = 90 minutes; 2 Pack = 3 hours) and the software is easily upgradeable making this monitor a great investment for any veterinary facility.
Features & Specifications
- Portable, compact design
- Intuitive color display
- Validated Industries Best NIBP Technology with automatic & STAT modes
- Veterinary specific algorithms
- 7″ High resolution display (800 x 480) 7 channel waveforms with sharp off-angle viewing
- Standard configurations: ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Resp, 1Temp
- ECG-3 lead with 5 filtering modes/ 4 sweep rates 6.5/12.5/25/50mm sec
- 3CH ECG: Full7 ECG & ST Segment analysis (Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V) 13 Arrhythmia analysis
- 7 days tabular & graphic trend data storage 10,080 data point/ 168 hours graphical trend of each parameter
- Patient information, NIBP VENOUS STAT, APG, HRV
- Touch Screen (Optional)
- Easy software upgradability
- AC or Long Li-ion battery operation (1 pack = 90 minutes) (2 pack = 3 hours)
- LAN & Wireless LAN connection to central station
- Respronic’s EtCO2 module (optional) Mainstream (C5), sidestream (LoFlo)
- Remote viewing possible anywhere in the world via Smart Care System
- Designed by Vetland Medical Sales & Services, LLC – An American Company
- AAHA compliant data importability to any practice management software
- Print trends, reports or waves via internal printer or network printer