EXTREME PERFORMANCE DEFINED
The Nellcor™ N-600x pulse oximeter with OxiMax™ technology delivers exceptional performance throughout the hospital, so you can confidently monitor even your most critically-ill patients. While some oximeters may have trouble acquiring a pulse signal during low perfusion and signal interference, the Nellcor N-600x pulse oximeter with OxiMax technology achieves accurate, reliable readings during these difficult conditions. The Nellcor N-600x pulse oximeter includes our unique SatSeconds alarm management technology to safely reduce nuisance alarms that can interfere with staff productivity.
EASY TO SEE, EASY TO USE
• Bright blue backlight with dimmer and contrast adjustment
• Flip feet to adjust the angle for improved tabletop viewing
• Three display options: plethysmographic waveform, large numerics, and customizable real-time trends
PATIENT SAFETY FEATURES
• Digital signal processing technology enhances performance during difficult conditions
• SatSeconds alarm management function offers a safe, practical way to reduce nuisance alarms
• Connect Nellcor N-600x pulse oximeters with OxiMax technology to the Covidien remote respiratory monitoring systems or nurse call systems for enhanced patient safety on general care floors
Exceptional performance in any clinical environment and compatibility with the complete line of Nellcor™ sensors with OxiMax™ technology.
To help patients thrive, clinicians need accurate and timely patient oxygenation information. With a complete portfolio of monitoring technologies, the sensing systems of Covidien enable caregivers to detect subtle, yet critical variations in patient status for faster, more informed interventions.
Offers a convenient selection of adult or neonate alarm limits and user-configurable power-on settings
Includes an on-screen quick guide for instant help to assist caregivers with monitor operation
Features a sensor messages function that provides troubleshooting tips for optimal sensor application
Uses a variable pitch beep tone to enable clinicians to hear point-by-point changes in SpO2
Offers user-selectable fast-averaging mode (two to three seconds) to more precisely track rapidly changing saturations
Provides on-screen viewing of 24 to 48 hours of downloadable SpO2 and pulse rate trends taken at two- to four-second intervals, with printing capability
Compatible with Philips VueLink* device interface module, M1032A-A05