Revolutionizing the Delivery of Enteral Feeding
The Kangaroo™ ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
e means easy
Easy step-by-step prompts, intuitive user interface and simplified set loading.
e means everybody
Appropriate for virtually all patients, from infant through geriatric years.
e means everywhere
Easily transportable, with battery pack for up to 15 hours of backup power.
e means enteral
Continuous or bolus enteral feeding and flushing capabilities, accurately and reliably, all from one pump.
Features and Benefits
- Five button, easy-to-use interface that walks the user through the programming process, and an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise
- DEHP-free pump sets protect the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP. All sets sold outside of EMEA are DEHP-free.
- Anti-Free flow pump sets ensure patient safety and an accurate delivery of nutrition
- The MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options
- Feeding and flushing sets offer programmed flushing intervals, eliminating the need to manually flush tubes and sets, and allowing for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery
- Maintains dosage delivery accuracy of +/- 10% of the volume to be delivered
- Orientation independent delivery with no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere and on anyone
- Memory settings enable prior settings to be saved for up to 72 hours
- Screen and program lock-out feature prevents manipulation of pump delivery process if protection is desired
- History: 72 Hours
- Languages: 16 Languages
- Auto-Priming: 30 Seconds
- Alarm Options: Non-critical, adjustable alarm volume
- Size: 6.6 in x 6.4 in x 4.6 in
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Battery Life: 15 Hours
- Occlusion Alarm: 15 psi
- Accuracy: +/- 10%
- Power Cord: Detachable
- Flush Rate: 1960 ml/hr (maximum)
- Flow Rate: 1-400 ml/hr (1 ml increments)
- Flush Interval: 1-24 hr(s) in 1 hr increments
- Voltage: Operates on 9V DC, 1.5 Amps. Use AC adapter for wall outlet usage.